mhonarc-users

Multiple Archives

1996-12-11 19:24:42
First off, I have to admit I am a newbie to mhonarc.

I am trying to set up archives of a number of newsgroups local to my
ISP. My problem is that I don't seem able to get separate thread
indexes for each newsgroup.

E.g. First I convert newsgroup A. using an rcfile to give it its own

Then I convert newsgroup B using the -add option, and an rcfile to
give new thread index filename.

However the second thread index contains all the messages of the
first newsgroup, which I don't want.

I can't convert the groups separately and store them in different
directories, as my ISP free web space comes as a single directory.

One last thing, is it possible to change the default filename for
messages. e.g msg0000.html to new0000.html

Wilt

Visit me at http://village.vossnet.co.uk
The World is your Lobster - Del Trotter