mhonarc-users

Re: your very useful program!

1997-03-26 08:34:38
I'm using MHonArc with a mailing list I run (great script! Thank you very
much!) and it works very nice. A quick question though ... can you think of
a reason that I'd be getting two 'no subject' (blank messages) in the
archive each time I build it thru the -add function?

This can be a symptom of inproper message splitting.  If your
MTA defines the Content-Length field, set the CONLEN resource
to get mhonarc to use it.  Else, check into the MSGSEP resource.