mhonarc-users

Re: Mhonarc

1997-04-21 09:55:07
I now wanted to ask if you still have the source code of the original
script. I think it would be easyer to modify that than scale back
Mhonarc

I am unclear on what you mean by "the original script".
If you are refering to the first ever incarnation of the
mail->html converter, I do not have a copy.  You can get
the last version of mail2html (mhonarc's predecessor) with
(http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/tar/perlWWW.02Sep1994++.tar.gz).

Although I do not support the software in the bundle, it still
falls under the GNU General Public License and applicable
copyrights apply.