mhonarc-users

Re: MHonarc Just Dies

1997-04-30 12:26:14
Earl,

I am running perl5.003, nothing special or hacked. This was installed
directly from the RedHat Linux 4.1 CD (Intel). I looked at the
message #111 and found nothing either. Message #110 does quote a header
inside the body of the message, but I doubt that makes a difference.

MHonarc is running through this mail file again, just to make sure.

Many thanks.

-Mitch