mhonarc-users

How can I use HTMLEXT for MultipageIndex?

1997-09-25 10:53:26
Hi,

I have problems getting the correct extensions for multipage indexfiles.
My resource file looks like this:

<HTMLEXT>
phtml
</HTMLEXT>

<IDXFNAME>
index.phtml
</IDXFNAME>

<IDXPREFIX>
</IDXPREFIX>

I am ending up with the following files:

index.phtml
index2.html
index3.html

BUT: In index.phtml the link for "Next Page" is "index2.phtml".
                                                        -
So the link is how I intended it to be, but the actual filename isn't.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
         Hans

--
Hans Benedict                        DFN-Projekt Chemie.DE
benedict(_at_)chemie(_dot_)de                   FU Berlin, Inst. f.