mhonarc-users

Re: Mhonarc:automation?

1997-11-13 12:32:59
On Thu, 13 Nov 1997, Eric D. Friedman wrote:

OK, FINE. I am an idiot.  I have already removed myself from the list,
please stop mailing me about this.   This is the third repeat of this I've
received so far.

90% of the tools I use daily are Perl, not C.    EXcuuuuse me for forgetting
procmail is in C.

: I use procmail for this.  It's written in perl, and it's quite powerful.

procmail in perl??

% file procmail

/dcs/bin/procmail:    ELF 32-bit MSB executable SPARC Version 1, dynamically
linked, stripped

--
Eric D. Friedman
friedman(_at_)uci(_dot_)edu

--
Joi Ellis                   joi(_dot_)ellis(_at_)cdc(_dot_)com
Managed Services            /G=Joi/S=Ellis/O=CDS/P=CDC/A=ATTMAIL/C=US/