mhonarc-users

Re: Need help with archive maintenance

1997-11-13 18:26:23
Did you remember to press reload in your browser (or clear your
caches)?  I forget that all the time, myself.

Terrill Yuhas wrote:

Hello,

I've been pouring over the documentation and have searched the mail
list archives without luck on this.  What I've been trying to do is
remove messages from an archive.  I used the -rmm command but all
that's seemed to have succeeded in doing is deleting the particular
.html file.  The deleted file is still referenced in the .mhonarc.db,
maillist.html, and threads.html.  I thought maybe it would update if
I added a message but the old references did not get removed.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Terrill

--
-- Phil Rand <prand(_at_)spu(_dot_)edu>, aka <postmaster(_at_)spu(_dot_)edu>
-- http://www.spu.edu/users/prand       (206) 281-2428