mhonarc-users

How to recreate archive?

1998-01-05 10:13:08
I know this may be rather elementary, but I've just discovered MHonArc
and am eager to put it to use. I've run into a problem which I hope
someone can help me with.

I've successfully installed MhonArc on my Win95 machine, and I've run a
test archive using an mbx file. I'd like to re-run the test using the
same mbx file. However, though I've deleted the archice, it's db file,
and its html files, when I run mhonarc from scratch using the same mbx
file I recieve a "no new messages" message. How can I re-create an
archive?

On a similar note, I also can't seem to add another mbx file (using -add)
without the same message ("no new messages") appearing; the second mbx
file does not happen to be MIME encoded, but was created by the same mail
client as the first mbx file I originally created the test archive with
(the mbx files are created by NTMail). What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help . . .

Stephen R. Welch
Research Associate & Network Administrator
Council of Graduate Schools
swelch(_at_)cgs(_dot_)nche(_dot_)edu