mhonarc-users

Re: EXCS

1998-04-13 11:17:15
On April, 13 1998 at 11:30, "Somebody" wrote:

I am trying to controll the output of mhonarc.
I want to print only the subject and the date of the email on the page which
holds the text of the message.
Reading the EXCS resource I thought that this was the correct resource to use

FIELDORDER is more efficient if you just want to display a specific
set of header fields.  Example:

<FieldOrder>
subject
date
</FieldOrder>

<EXCS override>

Get rid of the ':'s.

        --ewh

----
             Earl Hood              | University of California: Irvine
      ehood(_at_)medusa(_dot_)acs(_dot_)uci(_dot_)edu      |      Electronic
Loiterer
http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/ | Dabbler of SGML/WWW/Perl/MIME