mhonarc-users

Re: msgXXXX.html permission question

1998-06-03 16:10:54
On June 3, 1998 at 09:16, Craig Pierantozzi wrote:

I am updating my webified mailing list using the following out of cron:

mhonarc -quiet -expireage 7905600 <majordomo archive name>

When it creates the new .html files, it doesn't turn on the read bits.  Is
there any way I can turn on the read bits automatically after the new
messages have been converted?

either use -umask or call chmod.

        --ewh

----
             Earl Hood              | University of California: Irvine
      ehood(_at_)medusa(_dot_)acs(_dot_)uci(_dot_)edu      |      Electronic
Loiterer
http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/ | Dabbler of SGML/WWW/Perl/MIME