mhonarc-users

Re: I need an application to manage texts with MHonArc...

1998-06-05 14:57:40
On June 5, 1998 at 13:12, "Steve Pacenka" wrote:

If I am not mistaken, an empty message header (ie. only the EOL
sequence that separates the header from the body) can exist
and mhonarc
will handle it.

A null header looks like it would work physically with MHonArc.  Interesting
feature.

What does an index entry look like if there is no subject field?

MHonArc should set the subject to "No Subject".

        --ewh

----
             Earl Hood              | University of California: Irvine
      ehood(_at_)medusa(_dot_)acs(_dot_)uci(_dot_)edu      |      Electronic
Loiterer
http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/ | Dabbler of SGML/WWW/Perl/MIME