mhonarc-users

Re: removing subject header (+another question)

1998-06-15 19:39:14
On Mon, 15 Jun 1998, Earl Hood wrote:

While I want subject lines to display in mixed case in
the archive (just like they appear in the mail), I like the
subject-based threading to be case insensitive...

Glad you brought this up.  Forgot about it.  The place to
goto is mhthread.pl and the compute_threads function.  The
line:

      $stripsub{$index} = $tmp;

can be changed to:

      $stripsub{$index} = lc $tmp;

I think this should fix the problem (have not tested).

I don't think so, since FirstSub2Index will still use the original $tmp as
its index. How about changing

$tmp = $Subject{$index};

$tmp = lc $Subject{$index};

?

.                                  S. P. Arif Sahari Wibowo
  _____  _____  _____  _____ arifsaha(_at_)parokinet(_dot_)org  (217)332-4791
(+fax)
 /____  /____/ /____/ /____    http://www.ews.uiuc.edu/~arifsaha
_____/ /      /    / _____/ 909 S Fifth St Rm 250 Champaign IL 61820