mhonarc-users

Re: removing address from archives

1998-08-30 22:58:37
On August 30, 1998 at 21:13, Jeff Breidenbach wrote:

Excluding seems straightforward - EXCS or FIELDORDER will happily
exclude a field.

But... I don't know how to get the name in there;
<FIELDSBEG>
<ul>
<li>From: $FROMNAME$
</FIELDSBEG>

FIELDSBEG is not used in that way.  See the FIELDSBEG resource page
for an example of how it can be used.

Can you provide more information on what you are trying to achieve?
This way we can figure out what resources are needed to get the effect
you want.

        --ewh

----
             Earl Hood              | University of California: Irvine
      ehood(_at_)medusa(_dot_)acs(_dot_)uci(_dot_)edu      |      Electronic
Loiterer
http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/ | Dabbler of SGML/WWW/Perl/MIME