mhonarc-users

embed image in mhonarc

1998-09-01 13:32:49
Hello there, I have been using mhonarc to implement a small application at
NASA HQ in Washington DC.  Mhonarc has worked well, however, I get a
problem when I try to attach an image (GIF FILE) when using Eudora as my
email package.  The image does not appear in the body of the message on the
HTML page, but rather as a link to a binary file, which I can save to the
desktop and open it later.

I was wondering if there was any way (through the use of filters) to have
the intended attachment (whether it be a WAV file; GIF/image file; AVI file
etc) to appear in the body of the HTML page as a thumbnail?  I would
especially like to have any GIF/image file appear as a thumbnail - Is this
possible and if so, can you point me in the right direction to accomplish
this.

Thank-you in advance.

Anthony