mhonarc-users

Re: MHonArc with Majordomo

1998-09-21 16:04:49
On Mon, 21 Sep 1998, Andy J. Smith wrote:

I can get MHonarc to add them to an archive as they arrive, but as far as
I can see this will put all mail for the list into one huge archive.
Alternatively I could run MHonArc on a Majordomo archive of the format
list.YYYYMM, but I have heard that Majordomo archives do not always
contain all the information MHonArc can use to thread articles properly.

You can write a small frontend to Mhonarc, and let the frontend create a
new subdirectory each month. And steer the mail to the right directory.

Mats Dufberg
Mats(_dot_)Dufberg(_at_)abc(_dot_)se