mhonarc-users

Re: GIF's not inline ?

1998-11-09 22:29:30
On November 9, 1998 at 11:10, Roland Holzapfel wrote:

I've installed MhonArc 2.3.2 without any problems.

Note, v2.3.3 is the latest.

How can I make GIF images to be shown inline in the HTML page, not only
referenced by link ?

Looking into .mhonarc.db in the archive directory shows some lines like
'image/jpeg','inline',
'image/gif','inline',
'image/x-xbitmap','inline',
'image/x-xbm','inline',
but in fact, they are not shown inline.

Any hints ?

The Content-Disposition setting takes precedence over what arguments
are specified for the filter.  The "inline" option tells the filter
how to treat the graphic if no Content-Disposition is specified.
In sum, if the Content-Disposition states the data as an "attachment",
then only a link to the data is given, even if the data is an image.

        --ewh

----
Earl Hood
earlhood(_at_)usa(_dot_)net