mhonarc-users

Re: .PROCMAILRC

1998-11-25 22:41:38
:0: microempresa.lock
* ^TOmicroempresa-list(_at_)sipromicro(_dot_)com
| /usr/www/users/galileo/cgi-local/mha/mhonarc -add -nolock -nodoc \
-rcfile /usr/www/users/galileo/cgi-local/mha/rcfile4 \
-outdir /usr/www/users/galileo/intercam/listas-html/microempresa

But in the above example, where does mhonarc the messages take from
to convert to *.html?

It's actually fed into mhonarc through STDIN (that's what the -add
flag does).  Otherwise you're telling it to convert an existing
mailbox AND to take the incoming message -- but that confuses it.
It's not the right thing to do anyhow because you're forcing
MHonArc to do a lot of extra processing with each new message.

So I thought, let procmail save all incoming messages to a file
first:

:0
* ^TOmicroempresa-list
$HOME/listas/microempresa

That's a good idea.  :)  You should add a lockfile and a 'c' flag
so that procmail will make a copy of the message.  If you don't
have the 'c' flag, it never gets to the second procmail recipe:

   :0 c:
   * ^TOmicroempresa-list
   $HOME/listas/microempresa

where $HOME/listas/microempresa is the messages inbox-file for
mhonarc to convert. If I do not specify the inbox-file, mhonarc takes
the default directory and there are not my messages.

The inbox should be STDIN.

Does this make any sense?

Chris