mhonarc-users

Re: ppt attachments

1998-11-30 23:05:28
On November 30, 1998 at 13:03, Joe Salviz wrote:

I have been using this wonderful system (MHonArc 2.2.0) for a couple of
months now.  Can't say enough good things about it.

I have just recently run into a snag.  I can open/save all attachments
except the MS powerpoint. MS Powerpoint can't open the file. File types
of XLS, ZIP, DOC all seem to work just fine. It is only "ppt" files I am
having difficulty with.

This looks like an issue with your Web client and/or server software.
If MHonArc is extracting the data properly from the messages, then
it is up to client/server configuration to do the rest.

        --ewh

----
Earl Hood
earlhood(_at_)usa(_dot_)net