mhonarc-users

Search engines under NT?

1999-01-05 19:17:30
Hello all...just got Mhonarc installed on a Win98 workstation and the
resulting files deployed on an NT 4.0 box running under WebSite Pro. Very
nice and clean and easy!

What I was wondering is if anyone can recommend a good search engine for
the resulting html files to use in conjunction with the web page? I saw
that there were a couple listed on the home page, but I figured I might ask
to get the opinion of those that have used them or if anyone recommends a
different script.

Thanks!

Michael

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would
take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place
and kill him."
                    ----Mark Twain