mhonarc-users

Re: EXCS Comments, In-Reply-To, and References not working

1999-01-14 15:05:00
Frank Perricone asked (heavily snipped):

I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong with my EXCS block.  Ideally I'd
like to get rid of everything but From, To, Subject, and Date.

I don't use the EXCS construct at all...

I just use the FieldOrder block like so:

<FieldOrder>
Date
From
Subject
</FieldOrder>

You can check out my mhonarc pages that include my rc files at:

   http://www.sonic.net/~snevel/mhonarc.html

And you can see the archive they create at:

   http://www.sonic.net/~snevel/etherbun/date1.html

HTH

Simeon

--
simeon(_dot_)nevel(_at_)schwab(_dot_)com   =-=-=-=-=A rabbit is just an angel
with big ears!