mhonarc-users

Re: Huge long lines in archives

1999-01-26 11:25:07
On Tue, 26 Jan 1999, Frank J. Perricone wrote:

Actually, I was thinking of requesting a feature that made MHonArc reformat
paragraphs into a single long line in the HTML output, since HTML viewers
*do* handle word-wrapping.

Not in mhonarc, since mhonarc will put the text in <PRE> tag, that is, no
formatting will be done by the browser, so there will be no wrapping
occure.

What we need is a facility to make it possible to insert <P> tag between
paragraph in the text, and then remove that <PRE> tag. That will be what
you two (and I) want.

Thanks.

                                    S. P. Arif Sahari Wibowo
  _____  _____  _____  _____           arifsaha(_at_)uiuc(_dot_)edu