mhonarc-users

Re: wilma help, please

1999-02-22 20:10:14
And your Glimpse version is?  Versions after 3.6 have serious problems with
incremental indexing, which is why we tell you not to use them.  I use 3.0
myself.

Glimpse 4.1; I thought I'd read somewhere that that version was OK.
I'll try to find version 3.0 and revert to it.

4.11 is the latest and greatest version, available from

   ftp://tucson.com/pub/webglimpse/glimpse-4.11.tar.gz

It fixes the old incremental indexing problems.  However, the
license changed in mid '96, so any versions after that can't be
used in a commercial environment without a specialized license.

Chris