mhonarc-users

Re: MHonArc & Majordomo & Sendmail

1999-03-09 16:27:21
On Tue, 9 Mar 1999, Christopher Lindsey wrote:

Someone could help me debugging this problem ?

Mar  9 16:37:51 armstrong sendmail[11796]: QAA11794:
to="|/usr/majordomo/wrapper mhonarc -idxfname
index.html -add -outdir /home/httpd/html/my-rep/", delay=00:00:00,
xdelay=00:00:00,
mailer=prog, stat=Operating system error: Error 0

This works from the shell, but not with majordomo.
I use mhonarc 2.3.3, sendmail 8.8.8-2 and majordomo 1.94.4
Thanks in advance,

You can't use the majordomo wrapper to run programs that it doesn't
know about.  You should just pipe directly to mhonarc:

Really? As far as I can see you can. Wrapper will run the program
appearing as the first argument, but it has to reside in the majordomo
directory. If you put mhonarc there it should work.

Mats Dufberg
Mats(_dot_)Dufberg(_at_)abc(_dot_)se