mhonarc-users

Converting hypermail archives to MHonArc

1999-03-09 17:02:51
    In the near future, we would like to replace hypermail with
MHonArc as our email archive tool.  We have loads of old hypermail
archives that we would like to convert to MHonArc archives.  Is there
a "hypermail-to-email" translator around?  The next step would fall
right into place, i.e., email to MHonArc.  Thanks for your help.

 Morris Strongson, RHIC Project              Telephone:   (516)344-4192
 Information Technology Division (fka CCD)   Facsimile:   (516)344-7688
 Brookhaven National Laboratory              Internet:    mms(_at_)bnl(_dot_)gov
 Building 515, Upton, NY 11973-5000          WWW:  http://www.ccd.bnl.gov/