mhonarc-users

Re: mime attachments get copied to new file name every time

1999-03-14 18:45:59
"Earl" == Earl Hood <ehood(_at_)hydra(_dot_)acs(_dot_)uci(_dot_)edu>
writes:

    Earl> On March 14, 1999 at 21:57, "Andrew S. Howell" wrote:
    >> That is, the first time through, I had a file:
    >>
    >> xls00000.xls
    >>
    >> The next time, it creates xls00002.xls.
    >> Also, even though nothing has been added to the mailbox between
    >> runs of MHonArc, most of the html files have a new
    >> timestamp. Are these behaviors normal?
    >>
    >> The only thing I saw in the FAQ what that messages could be
    >> added twice if they did not have a Message-ID. This is not the
    >> case.

    Earl> Are you using -add?

Earl,

        No,I am just it from a script which processes a number
mailboxes.

/usr/local/script/mhonarc  \
                -umask 023 \
                -rcfile /h/shisho/etc/Japanize.rc
                -outdir /h/shisho/public_html/$f $f

Where $f is the mailbox.

The one twist here is that I am running 2.3.3, which I've applied a
patch for Japanese support. It quite possible that the patch is not
correct. If the behaviour is unexpected, I'll try against the stock
2.3.3 and see what happens.

Thanks,

        Andy