mhonarc-users

Re: Pre-processing messages

1999-05-25 15:37:53
On May 4, 1999 at 12:06, Claire McNab wrote:

I was thinking of using a wrapper to the text/plain filter,
specified using the <MIMEFILTERS> resource ... but can't quite
figure out how to do that.

I can see that I need to set a resource

<MIMEFILTERS>
text/plain; my_text_plain::sigstrip; sigstrip.pl
</MIMEFILTERS>

... but I can't quite figure what to do in sigstrip.pl

The MIMEFILTERS resource page covers how to write your own filter
function and how to hook it into MHonArc.  There is even sample
filter listed in the Examples section.

If the documentation fails to provide you with answers you need,
send a follow-up message.