mhonarc-users

Re: dots

1999-05-25 17:12:56
On May 12, 1999 at 16:01, Alex Shaykevich wrote:

Quick question no doubt easily answerable.  I use a mhonarc command like
mhonarc  -title "For Real" -ttitle "For Real" -mail_id

The pages that get generated say For.Real and the $TITLE$ variable is set
to For.Real.  So, I'm wondering what to do about this and circumvent the
dots.

I get no "dots".  MHonArc takes what you give it "as-is".  What is
the raw HTML generated look like?  What is the exact command-line
invocation you are using?  Version of MHonArc?  OS?