mhonarc-users

Re: PS: stricter parsing of "^From somebody(_at_)somewhere DATE" line ...

1999-07-06 15:14:39
"EH" == Earl Hood <ehood(_at_)hydra(_dot_)acs(_dot_)uci(_dot_)edu> writes:

EH> If any one can confirm the sendmail.cf syntax to do such a thing, I
EH> could add it to the FAQ dealing with the split message problem.

I use Procmail as my local delivery agent.  I have the following extremely
disgusting settings in my .mc (M4 config) file to add in a Content-Length:
header, but I'm not sure if I would recommend that anyone actually think of
using this:

define(`LOCAL_MAILER_FLAGS',`SPfhn9Z')
define(`LOCAL_MAILER_ARGS',`procmail -a $h -d $u')

LOCAL_CONFIG
#
# Add fake Content-Length Header for local mailer
# This is corrected by Procmail
# Note that the Z flag is used here; if Z is ever defined, this
#  will break something
H?Z?Content-Length: 0000000000

 - J<