mhonarc-users

Re: Silly $PGLINK(NEXT)$ question...

1999-08-28 15:56:50
On August 28, 1999 at 01:36, "SysAdmin, dte.net" wrote:

If I wanted to have a link skipping 10 pages forward instead of
just one, is it possible to do something like:

$PGLINK(NEXT)+9$

Try,

    $PGLINK(10)$

I believe it should work.  A '+' could be put before the '10', but
the effect should be the same.  A '-' can be used to go link
backwards.

If the link would go beyond the last (or before the first) page,
the link will default to the last (or first) page.  Therefore, one
should not get any 404 errors.

Note, this feature is not documented since I have not tested it.
Please follow-up if it works for you.