mhonarc-users

conversion of iso-8859-2 part

1999-10-21 14:23:49
Hello,
  sorry to bother you with the maybe simple problem, but I can't find
solution. Below is a typical part of messages, from which I want to
generate the mail archive. I think this is mime-encoded, since e.g. Pine
displays it correctly, but its source looks different. So, the problem is
that mhonarc substitutes strange characters, although I set in the rcfile:
<MIMEArgs>
m2h_text_plain::filter;default="iso-8859-2"
</MIMEArgs>

<CharsetConverters>
default;     iso_8859::str2sgml;     iso8859.pl
</CharsetConverters>

(well, the message is not in pure iso-8859-2, but the encoding is very
close to that, so almost all characters shoudl be displayed correctly).

I would be happy if such part would only be mime-decoded, so then I can
apply some conversion. Or is there another way to display it correctly ?

Thanks a lot for help.

Regards
          H.Valerianova

The result of the mhonarc conversion is:

<PRE>
-----P&uring;vodn&iacute; zpr&aacute;va-----