mhonarc-users

invoking perl script using latest message

1999-10-28 11:55:46
Sorry for asking an obvious "newbie" question, but I am trying to pass an
incoming mail message to a perl program where it can be processed through
MHonarc. I would like to examine the contents of the message in order to
send it to a date-oriented directory.

The recipe looks like this:

:0 f
* ^To:(_dot_)*mylist(_at_)lists(_dot_)panix(_dot_)com
|test.pl

When the perl program gets initiated, I don't have access to the actual
message. Is something like this necessary?

:0 f
* ^To:(_dot_)*mylist(_at_)lists(_dot_)panix(_dot_)com