mhonarc-users

Re: Can not find option for setting all fonts to be the same!

1999-10-31 17:12:08
On October 31, 1999 at 10:33, Al Gilman wrote:

At 07:16 PM 10/30/99 -0400, Penny Hause wrote:
Ooh, good question. The answer to this one might save me from
hand-editing all those Outlook Express multipart-alternative messages
whose authors have chosen their own (often, to me, unreadable) fonts. I
suppose it's a question of writing a filter or something?

The text/html filter could be modified to strip out all <font>
tags.  Pretty easy to add.