mhonarc-users

Re: pointing to the wrong index files

1999-11-04 15:22:00
On November 4, 1999 at 12:34, Nathaniel Irons wrote:

I tend to think that the most current information should load first, and
be at the top of the page.

I have no problem with that.  The main link you provide to the
archive can always point to last page of the index initially.
Some uses a simple CGI to do this since the last page can
change as the archive gets larger.  I am considering adding a symlink
option (Unix only) that will create a symlink with a fixed name
to the last page.  This will allow linking to the last page
much easier.