mhonarc-users

Re: one message instead of multiple - why?

1999-11-11 16:45:02
On November 11, 1999 at 07:19, "Andrzej Kasperowicz" wrote:

I have a problem with author and subject indexes (why Earl does not set
them by default?).

Because they add extra processing overhead.  If you want the extra
work to be done, you need to explicitly specify it.

I don't know how to refer to them in config file, since th
ere
are only IDXFNAME, and TIDXFNAME used like this:
but how to refer to author or subject indexes if there is nothing like
AIDXFNAME or SIDXFNAME?

Just do
I.e. Just use the name you gave the index file.

If you do not like "hard-coding" the name, use DEFINEVAR to create
a custom resource variable to represent the name.

My rcfile for mhonarc has the following content.
You may have a look at the result here:
http://www.termisoc.org/~andyk/chemfan/archive/threads.html
I can't find the reason why there are small boolets as first (I would prefer
big
one first) and why there are empty lines between threads (something like

You forgot to include the initial "<UL>" in THEAD.

Do outdir, quiet, stdin work in rcfile?

No.

        --ewh