mhonarc-users

Re: "Unable to open filelist"

1999-12-03 15:33:51
On December 3, 1999 at 08:50, Alycia Eck wrote:

So basically if I don't have access to the NT command shell (remote hosting
my site) then I have to manually install this?

I believe so unless you can get your service provide to install it
for you.  Manual installation is described in the documentation, but it
may be troublesome since it appears you have no easy way to edit the
files.  You'll probably have to pre-edit the files on your system
before uploading to the remote site.

Do you have anyway to telnet to the site?