mhonarc-users

No multi-page thread index?

1999-12-27 16:07:33
Hi,

I'm trying to create a multipage thread index from an archive. I took my
existing rc file and added the following lines:

<MULTIPG>
<IDXSIZE>
100
</IDXSIZE>

And the index page is created with only 100 messages on it but there are
no links to the other index pages. I've looked at the FAQ and
documentation and the defaults for the various thread index resources
(TNEXTPGLINK and TPREVPGLINK) seem to be fine (and setting them explicitly
doesn't change anything). It seems that the above snippet should create a
multi-page threaded index, shouldn't it?

Version information

bash-2.03$ /usr/local/bin/mhonarc -v
  MHonArc v2.4.4 (Perl 5.00503)
  Copyright (C) 1995-1999  Earl Hood, mhonarc(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com
  MHonArc comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY and MHonArc may be copied only
  under the terms of the GNU General Public License, which may be found in
  the MHonArc distribution.

Platform: Solaris 7
Perl Verison: 5.005_03

command line: /usr/local/bin/mhonarc -add -treverse -rcfile...

Any suggestions on what I should try next?

Thanks,

Garth