mhonarc-users

Executing MHonArc from a batch file

2000-01-03 02:48:56
Happy New Years MHonArc Aficionados,

I'm running the following in a batch file executed nightly by the NT
Scheduler. Everything was working fine until I added the commands before the
'add' command. Now posts are not being archived. Have I violated some
Command Line syntax?

mhonarc -title "California Aviation Alliance List Archive" -ttitle
"California Aviation Alliance Thread List" -reverse -idxsize
100  -multipg -add
d:\mail\californiaaviation.org\users\airportuser\main.mbx -force -outdir
e:\inetpub\californiaaviation.org\_private\maillist\archive\airport

Thanks, as always

Steve
San Francisco