mhonarc-users

MHonarc archives with internationalisation

2000-04-17 05:13:41

I'am using MHonarc in a multilingual application. My goal is to use
multilingual archives based on user preference.
For this topic, I would like to be able to translate SMTP fields
such as Subject --> Objet. How to do it using MHonarc ressources ?

Thanks to Earl Hood for he's wanderfull product and fast answer to
our naive questions.

Serge Aumont      CRU  campus Beaulieu             Tel : 02 99 84 71 47
                  35042 Rennes Cedex               fax : 02 99 84 71 11