mhonarc-users

Re: MHonArc v2.4.6 Available

2000-04-29 01:14:27
On Mon, 24 Apr 2000, Earl Hood sent up smoke signals saying:

EH>MHonArc Users,
EH>
EH>MHonArc v2.4.6 is now available from <http://www.mhonarc.org>.
EH>This is minor patch release.
EH>
EH>Check mirror sites for alternate download locations nearest you
EH>(note, there may be delays before latest version is available).
EH>
EH>List of changes:
EH>
EH>    o        Stricter check is made when decoded quoted-printable data.
EH>     An escape sequence is only converted to a raw character if
EH>     a it is a valid escape sequence.  I.e.  Any '=' not followed
EH>     by two hexadecimal characters is left as-is.
EH>
EH>    o        Call to Digest::MD5::md5_hex() wrapped in eval block in
EH>     case of bad installations of Digest::MD5 module.
EH>
EH>    Bug Fixes
EH>    ---------
EH>    Problem:         Using message-ids with -rmm does not remove messages.
EH>    Solution:        Fixed in mhrmm.pl
EH>
EH>    Problem:         Japanese text messages not wrapped in PRE element.
EH>    Solution:        Fixed in mhtxtplain.pl
EH>
EH>Enjoy,
EH>
EH>     --ewh
EH>
EH>P.S.  I will be busy moving the next couple of weeks, so I may
EH>be slow in responding to any questions.  Please direct questions to
EH>the list as other users may be able to respond.

The new RPM's and the source are available at
http://www.moongroup.com/pub/MHonArc/

We are one of the mirrors! :-)

--
Chuck Mead, CTO/CEO, MoonGroup Consulting, Inc. <http://www.moongroup.com>
<chuck AT moongroup DOT com> PGP key: wwwkeys.us.pgp.net