mhonarc-users

Re: Suppressing Part of a Message

2000-05-05 16:24:47
Whoops, I put "bin" rather then "lib". But I guess I need to perfect
the filter because I still getting junk in my test archive, but now I
can also read the <!-- comments:

http://www.psmfc.org/~wade/dodge/list/20004/msg00005.html

I'll test some perl later. Thanks Gunner - Wade
--
Wade Van Buskirk - http://www.psmfc.org/~wade

No, you can put it whereever you like, as long as you specify the full
pathname correctly. You shouldn't have received the above error message
if the pathname had been correct, so I think you should check it again.

I have the following in my rcfile (I added the explict path when it
failed the first time):

<MIMEFilters>
text/html;                 m2h_text_html::filter;
/home/wade/MHonArc2.3.3/bin/mhtxthtml2.pl