mhonarc-users

A few MHonArc questions

2000-11-01 10:32:44
I just started archiving my mails using MHonAarc.

here are a few questions I could not figure by myself:

1. When creating a threaded index, the followup messages are
usually preceded by an mpty line. I think this is the result
of the <UL> in TSUBLISTBEG.

Is there a way to get rid of that empty space, maybe by not
using <UL> but some other markup? I still want the folloups
indented..

2. Is there an easy way to add a button-bar to each index (and thread index)
page when using MULTIPG? I had hoped MULTIPG would define one by default..
Into which resource should this go?

3. I would like to list the To, Cc and Bcc fields in the index (at least one of
them).
$TO$ however does not work. Is there any other way to get at these?

any help is appreciated

regards

Mathias Körber                                  mathias(_at_)koerber(_dot_)org
Eifersucht ist eine Leidenschaft, die mit Eifer sucht, was Leiden schafft