mhonarc-users

Doubt

2000-11-15 09:21:37
Earl Hood wrote:

  "On November 1, 2000 at 19:09, Leonardo Jose Silvestre wrote:

  >     I need to execute mhonarc inside a perl script. Can I do it? If
  > can do it, how?

  See the source for the file 'mhonarc' to see how you can call
  MHonArc within your Perl programs without the need to use
  system().

  --ewh"

    I coudn't find it. Could you tell me how can I do it, or the
especific file when I can
find it, please?
    I have another problem. Using the "system" command to run
Mhonarc from my
Perl script, my Apache Web Server responses "General failure reading
device
LP!!?".
    I need to modify the "<a href>" of the subject in the index page,
because my
messages are stored in one place and I print the "maillist.html" in the
stdout (in the
browser). So, when I "click" in the subject to see the message, the
browser cannot
locate the message. Can I modify it?

    Please, can you help me?

Thanks!

Leonardo

Todo brasileiro tem direito a um e-mail grátis
http://www.bol.com.br