mhonarc-users

Call MHonArc from a perl script

2001-01-19 06:46:21
Hi there!

   I have a simple HTML form that calls a perl script,
that do only the following:

########
#!/usr/local/bin/perl

strict;

print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";

system("mhonarc -
outdir /usr/local/apache/share/htdocs/ljs/outbox
/usr/local/apache/share/htdocs/users/ljs/inbox");
###########

That is, my script only calls MHonArc. I don't know why
it doesn't work. When I run the script from the shell
(%perl script.pl), it works correctly. But, if I run
it from the http server, it doesn't work (the simple
HTML form only calls the script - 'script.pl'). The
script prints anything that I want in the browser window,
but it doesn't calls MHonArc. Why???

I'm using Apache 1.3.9 http server, on Unix. Can it be a
problem of the Apache?
Is there a better way to call MHonArc?

Thanks for help!!

Leo