mhonarc-users

Re: MIME Subject patch

2001-02-22 16:30:04
On February 22, 2001 at 19:42, Wang Jian wrote:

I found that mhonarc doesn't decode Subject: per RFC2047, so I make a
quick patch to enable this feature to make it support Chinese.

MHonArc does support RFC 2047.  Read the CHARSETCONVERTERS resource
page of the documentation for more information (which is part of the
standard distribution or you can read at
<http://www.mhonarc.org/MHonArc/doc/resources/charsetconverters.html>.
Also, see the MIME Conformance appendix of the documentation, mainly
item number 10.

Any character set not recognized is left in encoded format.  So all you
need to do is register a character set converter to handle the Chinese
character set(s) you are working with.