mhonarc-users

Bug fix for Marc::Search

2001-05-07 07:47:07
Hi,

We use MhOnArc and Marc::Search within Sympa mailing lists manager.

We recently had severe crashes on Sympa's web front-end during archives
search
process. Eventually we found out that MarcSeach was looping forever
while
searching the message body : it could not find the trailing
<!--X-MsgBody-End-->.

Here is a patch that avoids this problem :

*** sympa/wwsympa/Marc/Search.pm:1.3    Mon May  7 13:51:17 2001
--- sympa/wwsympa/Marc/Search.pm        Tue Jan 30 14:20:36 2001
***************
*** 272,278 ****
                                # Messages are contained between
Body-of-Message tags
                                next unless
(/^<!--X-Body-of-Message-->/);
                                $_ = <FH>;
!                               while (! eof() && ($_ !~
/^<!--X-MsgBody-End-->/))
                                {
                                        push(@$body_ref,$_);
                                        $_ = <FH>;
--- 272,278 ----
                                # Messages are contained between
Body-of-Message tags
                                next unless
(/^<!--X-Body-of-Message-->/);
!                               while ($_ !~ /^<!--X-MsgBody-End-->/)
                                {
                                        push(@$body_ref,$_);

--
Olivier Salaün