mhonarc-users

RE: multipart emails (with HTML) translation to single text/plain 8bit

2001-07-09 09:41:45
Thanks Earl for your answer.

I nearly obtained what I wanted, ie, make mhonarc output like a standard
email :

The only problem is that in the body, there is still "Title:" which has been
added (see below) How can I make it disappear with mhonarc conversion ?

<!--X-Body-of-Message-->
<ADDRESS>Title: <STRONG></STRONG></ADDRESS>

Thanks in advance for your help.                        Gildas.

My mhonarc.rc :

<FieldOrder>
from
subject