mhonarc-users

Re: Default resource file

2001-08-14 12:42:05
On August 14, 2001 at 11:22, John Poltorak wrote:

I'm finding it difficult to get started with resource files and would like
to see the default format output by Mhonarc as a resource file.

Is this possible? Is it hidden away somewhere?

In the documentation, the default value of a each resource is
shown in the Default Setting section of the resource documentation
page for the resource.

There is no example resource file that shows all the default
values in a singel file.  Technically, this is not possible since
some defaults vary upon other resource settings.  There are some
example resource files provided in an appendix of the documentation
that may help.

All I want to try and do initially is to make the index so the the subject
and author are on the same line, but I can't work out how to do this...

Have a look at the LITEMPLATE resource.