mhonarc-users

problem making archives from mbox

2001-10-10 16:21:48
Hi,

I'm having some difficulties making archinves from majordomo mbox files.
when i run:

%mhonarc -umask 022 -rcfile /path/to/ise.rc -outdir /path/to
majormboxfile.9908

mhonarc reports that it only added 1 message to the archive.  The file
being processed (majormboxfile.9908) has probably around 30 messages, and
the html mhonarch outputs is all 30 msgs as one.

I'm sure I ran across this problem in the past, but can't for the life of
me remember the solution.  I've search the archives and the mhonarc web
site, but have not come across a solution.

THanks,

Michael