mhonarc-users

Mhonarc's handling of attachments

2002-01-17 14:36:46

Hi,

Sorry if this has been asked before, I believe it is probably a
common question however the state of mhonarc documentation and
archives might be achieving info overload to sort through.

Will mhonarc take an email containing for example a Word document
attachment and archive the email/attachment in such a way that when
the archive is browsed with a web browser, the email will present
an icon or other link that when clicked, will download the Word
document in a form that can then be opened by the Word application?

Also, are there any examples of this out there anywhere I can see/try.

Thanks in advance!

--Paul

--
"Yesterday's the past and tomorrow's the future. Today is a gift - which
is why they call it the present."