mhonarc-users

Re: .bin files, NODOC/DOCURL, and icons?

2002-01-28 18:54:39

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002, Earl Hood wrote:

On January 25, 2002 at 02:20, Paul Thomas wrote:

Does Mhonarc not like: Content-Type: image/pjpeg?

image/pjpeg is currently not in the mime mapping table in
mhmimetypes.pl.  The mhexternal.pl filter falls back to
application/octet-stream for unknown types.

You could try the "usenameext" and "inlineexts" options the
mhexternal.pl filter to work around the problem.  Or, add an entry to
the hash table in mhmimetypes.pl.

BTW, what is a "PJPEG" file?  How is different from a regular JPEG
file?

I have no idea and at the moment, I'm afraid to ask:o)

3. While I'm at it. Does anyone have any suggestions how in my
a viewable image file is contained in a particular email. The
goal is to enable someone looking at the Date/Thread Index and at
a glance see what archived emails contain a viewable image file.

The closest you can get is using the ICONS resource with the $ICON$,
or $ICONURL$, resource variables.

but then an icon would appear each listed archived email regardless
of containing an image file?

thanks for your help!

--paul

--
Kilgore Trout: "The universe is a big place, perhaps the biggest."